PLEASE NOTE: THIS PAGE IS CURRENTLY BEING REVIEWED AND THE INFORMATION MAY BE OUT-OF-DATE
All Licence agreement and Lease agreement proposals should be discussed with your Regional Archdeacon or Bishop.
Contact details for Regional Bishops and Archdeacon - Anglican Church Diocese of Sydney
Please also discuss Licence agreement and Lease agreement proposals with the Manager, Property Trust for your region.
Contact details for the Anglican Church Property Trust Diocese of Sydney
User guide, forms, and approved ACPT licence and lease agreements
- Leasing and Licensing Church Trust Property - User Guide for Parishes
- Checklist for Management Agency Agreements to be submitted to the Anglican Church Property Trust
- Checklist for Licence Agreements or Leases to be submitted to the Anglican Church Property Trust
- Parish Council Consent
- Tenant or Licensee Contact Sheet
- Approved ACPT Licence Agreement (General)
- Approved ACPT Licence Agreement (Casual / One-off Use)
- Approved ACPT Polling Place Licence Agreement
- Approved ACPT Lease Agreement
- ACPT Leasing and Licensing Policy