Acts & Ordinances
Littleton (Hartley) Land Sale Ordinance 1995
No 46, 1995
An Ordinance to consent to the vesting of title to certain land at Hartley in Anglican Church Property Trust Diocese of Sydney, to provide for the sale of part of that land and to provide for the application of the proceeds of sale.
A. John Oxley Norton, Joseph Collits, John Collits, Edward Barton and William Lewington are the registered proprietors of the land at Hartley comprised in Certificates of Title Folio Identifiers 9/14/758503, 10/14/758503 and 11/14/758503.
B. John Oxley Norton, Joseph Collits, John Collits, Edward Barton and William Lewington are all believed to be deceased.
C. The land in Certificate of Title Folio Identifier 9/14/758503 ("Lot 9") is church trust property dedicated for use as a church site.
D. The land in Certificate of Title Folio Identifier 10/14/758503 ("Lot 10") is church trust property dedicated for use as a minister's residence.
D. The land in Certificate of Title Folio Identifier 11/14/758503 ("Lot 11") is church trust property dedicated for use as a church or parsonage.
E. By reason of circumstances which have arisen after the creation of the trusts on which Lots 10 and 11 are held it is expedient to sell that land and to apply the proceeds of sale in the manner set out in this ordinance.
Now the Standing Committee of the Synod of the Diocese of Sydney in the name and place of the Synod Ordains Declares Directs and Rules as follows.
1. This ordinance may be cited as the "Littleton (Hartley) Land Sale Ordinance 1995".
Vesting of the Land
2. Consent is given to Lot 9, Lot 10 and Lot 11 vesting in the Anglican Church Property Trust Diocese of Sydney (the "Property Trust").
3. By reason of the circumstances which have arisen after the creation of trusts on which Lot 10 and Lot 11 are held it is expedient that each be sold and it is inexpedient to deal with or apply the proceeds of sale for the same or like purposes as the trusts on which each lot is held respectively.
Authority to Sell
4. The Property Trust is authorised and empowered to sell Lot 10 and Lot 11 within 3 years after the day of assent of this Ordinance and thereafter only with the consent, by resolution, of the Standing Committee by public auction or private contract in one or more lots at such time and at such price or prices and upon such terms and conditions as it may determine freed from the trusts upon which those lots are respectively held.
Application of Proceeds
5. The Property Trust shall apply the proceeds arising from the sale of Lot 10 and Lot 11 as follows -
I Certify that the Ordinance as printed is in accordance with the Ordinance as reported.
I Certify that this Ordinance was passed by the Standing Committee of the Synod of the Diocese of Sydney on 11 December 1995.
I Assent to this Ordinance.
| About Us
| For Clergy
| For Wardens & Parish Councillors
| For Bishops & Archdeacons
| For Synod & Standing Committee
For Other Committees, Boards & Councils | Other Services | Privacy | Disclaimer | Site Map | Site by Enitiative