In response to our charter, this website is designed to provide clergy, wardens, board and committee members and anyone involved in church government, with a wide range of information on Synod, Standing Committee and the Secretariat.
We strive for excellence in the provision of property, parish, investment, legal, accounting, and technology services to the Diocese. This site has been designed to make it easy for you to find the information you need about these services - whether you are a member of the clergy, a parish office holder, or a member of one of the Diocese's many committees or boards. Feel free to browse throughout the entire site. If you want to leave feedback, please click here.
We are committed to providing the Diocese of Sydney with the best possible administrative and related services. Our management team and dedicated staff see themselves partnering with parishes, organisations and individuals in the mission of proclaiming the good news of Jesus Christ throughout the Diocese, and beyond.
1. SDS Governance Statement (approved 29 February 2012)
2. SDS Financial Statements for Year Ended 31 December 2011
3. SDS Annual Report to Synod
4. SDS Submission to the Archbishop's Strategic Commission on Structure, Funding and Governance (13 December 2010)
5. SDS Response to the Archbishop's Strategic Commission Report (13 September 2011)
Current as at April 2012